Follow me on Twitter
Not only is this fun free and addicting its also as you will find very contagious. Which from a marketing stand point can be very powerful. Twitter seems to have an effective way of humanizing people and provides a context for better understanding them. In march of 2008 there was over 1 million twitter users. There were 200,000 active users per week and over 3 million twitter messages a day. And this was nearly a year ago. Obviously the number of users has shot through the roof by now. This is way too good to ignore.
Here are some tools I use on twitter to make my marketing more profitable.
- Use Twitter Fox to easily connect with the people you’re following and those that are following you.
- TwitPwr short url service, tracks the number of clicks that you drive via the Twitter API, and gives your account a Power Rating. Your Power Rating is not only the unique traffic that you generate, but it’s also based on how many Twitter users you refer to this service, and how much traffic they generate through unlimited generations. Which in turns gives you more traffic to your twitter account.
- Tweetlater is a great tool to use to automate your account. This will help you send automated thank you notes to new followers, and automatically follow new followers, if you choose to do so. You can also ask us to periodically email you a digest of the @replies you received.
- Twitterholic lists the most popular Twitter users by followers.
- Because you can use Twitter to make little microblogs it can be plugged into pretty much anything. You can use the Twitter Facebook App to automatically update your Facebook status with the latest non-message Tweet. There are plenty of ways to get Twitter to communicate with other social services / blogs / etc out there as well.
Another powerful aspect of using twitter is that its a great way to build your personal “brand”. Your brand is a lot like your reputation. What is it that comes to mind when people hear your name? Twitter is a great way to interact with people sharing your vision and beliefs, thus effecting the way people see you. Brands are built incrementally, one interaction at a time. Twitter is another great way to build your brand one tweet at a time.
If you’re looking to follow us on Twitter just follow these links: www.twitter.com/myfacebook
For more Marketing visit: www.addwebsitefree.com